Goagoldslots casino related to responsible gaming as a policy of customer service. We consider it our responsibility to you, our customers, to make sure that you enjoy playing on our site while remaining fully aware of the possible social and financial harms associated with the problem of gambling.
Gambling should be seen as a fun pastime, not as a means to generate income. While most may treat gambling like a holiday and spend on risk only what they can afford, for some it can be more challenging. In order to keep control of your gambling craze, we remind you that you always need to consider the following points:
- Gambling should be moderate and carried out as a form of leisure, not as a way of making money
- No need to chase wagering — you always have a chance to win another time
- Play only when you can cover losses
- Keep track of time and keep track of the amount of money you spend
- If you need a break from gambling, write a request to online support and we will exclude you for a while
If you need someone to talk to about any issues that may arise in the course of gambling, please contact one of the organizations described below.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling can have a negative impact on Your life or the lives of loved ones, then the following questions can help you find out.
- Do gambling distract you from attending work or school?
- Do you play just to pass the time or to avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Has anyone ever criticized You for your gambling addiction?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or Hobbies because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time spent gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed for betting purposes?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Do You have a desire to try to win back the lost money as soon as possible after losing?
- Do you ever feel lost and desperate when you run out of money when gambling?
- Can any arguments, frustrations or frustrations make You want to play?
- Do gambling make you depressed and suicidal?
The more questions you answered " Yes " to, the more likely you are to have difficulty gambling. To talk to someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you need a break from gambling, you can exclude yourself by contacting support. The exclusion itself means that your account will remain closed for at least 3 months, and will not be renewed under any circumstances during this period. You can also request a short-term freeze of your account for a period of 7 days.
If you are considering self-exclusion, please be sure to contact all gambling establishments where you have accounts and ask That your accounts be blocked there as well. We also recommend that you pay attention to installing software that will allow you to block access to online gambling sites. See filtering systems at the bottom of this page.
Organizations engaged in consultations in the field of gambling
* GamCare, the leading reputable organisation providing advice, advice and practical assistance in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at: www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential helpline: 0845 6000 133.
* Gamblers anonymous is a community of men and women who have come together to solve their own gambling problems and help other avid gamblers do the same. There are regional offices around the world. Information about the services of Anonymous Players can be found on the website: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for those affected by gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group work both in the UK and abroad. Information about the site can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and playing at Vulcan casino is illegal for persons under the age of 18. Casino Vulcan takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We conduct age checks on all customers who use payment mechanisms available under 18 and additionally perform random age checks on customers using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is found to be using the site, their winnings will be forfeited.
Filtering allows parents to regulate Internet access based on selected criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling sites. If you are sharing a computer with family or friends who are prohibited by law from registering and betting on our site, or if someone has asked you to block access to gambling on your own, please consider the following options for filtering and parental control:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com